Thursday 17 April 2014

Easter Contest!

Easter is approaching and it’s my turn now to wish you all a very Happy Easter. However, as I decided to try out a new mobile app which is also one of the fastest growing social networks, Vine, I’d like to challenge you to do the same!
First of all, here is my first Vine (ever!): 
So, what I’d like you to do is to create a short, simple, 6 second looping video for all to see wishing Happy Easter!!! What you have to do is download the app, available for iOS, Android and Windows Phone (but do check if your version is compatible as not all devices are able to record), set up a profile and then create your Vine! Easy and fast – after all, you only have 6 secs! Be funny! Be creative! Embed and share your vines here. If you do it, the best will win a prize!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For some crazy and funny ideas by the top viner, check https://vine.co/griernash. Ah... don't forget to click on the top left icon for sound :) 
Many Vines and Happy Easter, y'all!

6 comments:

  1. This is very cool, I'll try this application.
    Good Easter.
    Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Diogo,

      It's a very cool happy, yes, and did you know that the top viners are young people, just like you???
      Do try this app and if you can, before Easter to wish all a Happy Easter and for the prize ;)
      Hugs and kisses for you and your mom, too.
      Teacher Alex

      Delete
    2. It's a vey cool app, yes, not happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. I really like almonds as a teacher, but you can not eat a lot, they do evil.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, Beatriz!
      Too much sugar ruins one's health and I do try hard to control my sweet tooth...I know / you know that too, I am sure, it may cause Diabetes, Heart Disease, Cancer...so... a lot of care and control with what we eat, right?
      Take care, sweetie,
      Teacher Alex

      Delete